Your partner from A to Z
We offer you:
- A fully centralized operation
- Build to cost and cost reduction
- A production line and product manager designated to each customer to ensure efficiency and personalized service
- Streamlined inbound and outbound logistics to lower costs and enable short delivery time
- A manufacturing infrastructure and production line under one roof
- A cutting-edge in-house testing facility to ensure manufactured parts are at the optimal level
- The most appropriate materials procured on a global basis to attain the highest quality
- The lowest prices sourced from our wide-ranging network of local and international suppliers
- Large warehouse facilities
- Products packaged in cases and ready to be supplied to the end-user
We use state of the art technology
Atena uses the most advanced Surface Mount Technology (SMT) in its electronic production.
- Quick initial set-up time
- Environmentally friendly with lower radiation emissions
- Greater design flexibility
- Increased stability and less susceptibility to damage
- High compact density
- Self corrects during assembly
- Increased production speed
Environments you can trust
Atena maintains a certified cleanroom assembly facility, enabling medical assembly at the highest possible level.
- An ISO 7 classified cleanroom facility (with HEPA filtration systems to maintain air cleanliness levels of a maximum of 10,000 particles per cubic foot)
- A controlled environment to meet the standards of the global market
- Cleanroom operations regularly assessed to ensure biological standards are maintained
- Cleanroom staff carefully selected and trained
Assembly you can rely on
Atena’s facilities have advanced assembly and test operation areas. From components to full turnkey solutions, we assemble in any required quantity and timeframe.
Our assembly capabilities include:
- Complete production line and production floor layout
- State-of-the-art soldering equipment
- Mechanical assembly including cold-system
- In-house PCB
- Cleanroom assembly
- QC Testing station with Completely Integrated Reference Instrumentation System (CIRIS)
PRODUCT MAINTENANCE AND AFTER SERVICE
Atena guarantees its customers efficient after sales service. The team also excels at updating and optimizing older product models with more advanced components.
THERMAL CABLE TREATMENT
Designated cables undergo a thermic heat treatment to mitigate premature wear or fraying.
BUILD TO PRINT (BTP)
At Atena we offer the utmost flexibility in the form of Build to Print (BTP) projects. A range of production, integration, testing and packing lines are adapted to each BTP customer’s product technologies and needs. This is carried out by our expert, integrated team of product managers, production technicians, and design engineers.
Creating something new presents no obstacles, only opportunity
Whether your company is a start-up or already has a foothold in the market, we can provide you with NPI service at the highest level. At Atena we know the hard work it’s taken you to get to this stage – from idea to research, concept development and verification to IP protection rating and regulatory approval. Now, finally, you are ready for the crucial step of industrializing your product or solution, and Atena has the expert know-how to achieve this goal.
Atena maintains two state-of-the-art facilities in Israel. The Nesher plant includes a cleanroom (ISO 7), environmentally controlled assembly production hall, a plastic and silicon injection facility, QC facility and warehouse. A second facility is located in Nahariya.
Atena also holds industrial capabilities in India and in the USA.