In a nutshell:
- We collect and process personal information from visitors to our websites who have sent us their contact information on their own initiative.
- We use the personal data you provide to us to share with you some of our information about our products and / or services based on your relationship with us, and in response to your request.
- We respect your rights regarding your personal information. If you have any questions regarding your personal data please contact us, we’re here to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Introduction and Definitions
We are Atena (from the Imco group) Ltd., a public company, no. 513546051, based in Israel, simply referenced here as “Atena”. You can find our contacts details below.
2) How Do We Collect Personal Data?
If you’re a visitor of our Website and you have filled the Website’s contact form.
3) What Personal Data Do We Process?
If you’re a visitor of our Website and you have filled the Website’s contact form, we may collect and process these types of personal data about you:
- Identification information, such as your full name,
- Contact details, such as phone numbers, email address,
- Any other personal data you provide us on any communication channel, such as email correspondence.
4) What About Personal Data of Children?
Our website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or process information about children. To the extent we’d learn that any information was collected about children, we will delete it immediately. Please contact us (contact details below) if you have any concerns with respect to children’s personal data.
5) What About Cookies?
Cookies are text files that your browser creates when it receives an order from the Website’s computers. Some Cookies expire when you close your browser, and others are saved on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies can contain diverse information such as the pages you have visited, the time you spent in the Website, from where you reached the Website, information you would like to see when entering the Website, and more.
If you do not want to accept Cookies you can prevent this by changing your browser definitions. To do this, please consult your browser’s Help file. However, remember that blocking Cookies may prevent you from using part of the Website’s services and features, or those in other websites.
Additionally, you can delete the Cookies stored in your computer at any time.
6) What Are the Purposes for Processing Personal Data? How Is Your Personal Data Used?
Our overarching purpose and goal are to improve our customers’ well-being by providing our products and to enable the operation of our business.
We may process your personal data for our own business purposes, including:
- Providing information about our (including any of our subsidiaries and affiliates) products and/or services.
- Contacting you and communicating with you via any communication channel, including email.
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies under any applicable law
7) What Is the Legal Basis for the Processing of Data?
We process personal data based on any or some of the following legal bases:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- We received your consent to the processing of your personal data for specific purposes communicated in this Policy. If our processing is based on your consent, you can always withdraw your consent by contacting us.
8) Who Is Your Information Shared With?
We may share your personal information with our staff, subsidiaries and affiliates, Imco group companies, their staff and any of their subsidiaries and affiliates (including subsidiaries and affiliates outside of Israel), to the extent needed for contacting you based on your needs as communicated to us via the Website’s contact form and our correspondence with you.
We process your personal data on our servers and computers but also third-party services, such as cloud hosting services.
We may need to share your information with law enforcement agencies, courts of law, and other governmental organizations, if ordered to do so by competent bodies and according to applicable law.
Mergers and Acquisitions
If we are involved with a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation, bankruptcy, or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company and its affiliates and its and its affiliates’ respective directors, officers, employees, accountants, attorneys, advisors, and their respective representatives before and after the transaction date.
9) How Do We Safeguard Your Personal Data?
We take information security seriously. We implement security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, although we make significant efforts to keep your data safe, we cannot fully ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
10) Do We Transfer Personal Data Internationally?
We store data on our servers in Israel and over the cloud. At the same time, we, or any of Imco group companies may have a subsidiaries, affiliates and suppliers abroad.
11) For How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
We keep personal information we collect for different periods, depending on the type of information.
12) What Are Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data?
According to the data protection and privacy regulations, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information.
- Right of Access to your personal data processed by us;
- Right to Rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
After deletion or anonymization of your personal data following its retention period, the rights to access and rectification cannot be enforced.
Your personal information is processed based on several legal bases, sometimes including your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. Other legal bases, including statutory requirements that apply to you might remain intact even following the withdrawal of your consent.
14) Who Can You Contact Regarding Your Personal Data? You can contact us with any question or concern you have at:
Atena Ltd. Headquarters & Production Site
9 Hata’asiya St.
P.O.B 257, Nesher, 3688809